Decor Inspiration: White Dining Tables {12 lovelies}

November 29, 2015

But her all-white color palette stands out most of all. Even though Ashwell admits there was a time when choosing white was considered "safe," now she thinks it's a neutral color with wow factor — even going as far as calling it powerful, brave, and statement-making (we have to agree!).

I took a big risk this weekend and painted
our very old harvest table white...I will share
images of it soon, and as these photos prove,
white can be just right.

See more images from our favorite dining rooms of 2014 on domino.com:

The single most important thing you can do for a room is to light it well. Even a space that is flooded with natural light by day needs a little help once the sun goes down.:

SSO Blog - Vintage Home Decor - Vintage Furniture, Home Accents, Kitchen & Tabletop | Second Shout Out:


a pure london home | April and May:

I love the idea of a mirror right next to the dining table to make the dinner party appear twice as big and also making the table appear more full!:


Clever use of space - Hege in France white dining room eames chairs panton, round dining table gold pendant light string shelves green plant:

Google Image Result for https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEixLW0fcez0AYmTaV9eBDbfuIYiseEjBBQMLrkeLQEB9nUmwm_mmtQD4DCOCqO7zUSWpY9VlAc54SNgf8BRKE4FgmtAdf-fPQmmg3jzCmov3clQlwH-WVeEDM6pFqmRkPYAnVbsxCfA5iw/s1600/Dining+Room+Country+Living.jpg:


Inside a Chicago blogger's apartment... [CLICK FOR FULL FEATURE] wallpaper // gallery wall // grey bedroom // white paint color // kitchen renovation // white couch // banquette // breakfast nook // brass // coffee table books // west elm // cb2 // black and white // throw pillows // faux fur // foyer ideas // powder room // jonathan adler // slim aarons // ikea hack:

AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME ON IBIZA | THE STYLE FILES:

kitchens, kitchens, and more kitchens | BURKE DECOR:


Modern lines and planes with a nice touch of vintage(the chandelier), not to mention the loads of light the white accentuates:

I hope this post finds you well.

We are exhausted from all the projects
in the home reno adventure but continue on!

Peace to you right where you are.



You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I'm sure it looks lovely and can't wait to see it! I love the first image:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, victoria. i'm swept up in the season and will be blogging more in the new year!

      Delete
  2. These inspiration photos look fabulous! I am looking forward to seeing yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, elizabeth. can't wait to get caught up on your blog.

      Delete
  3. Yes Michele, your harvest table, will be just right!
    I am so looking forward to seeing it, I also enjoyed the beauty that each photo inspires.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Michele I am so excited to see your own harvest table; however love these wonderful images!!! Happy HOlidays!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Books for the Holidays!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll try to get snappin some photos soon! thanks, lovely karena.

      Delete
  5. Michele, white is always the most beautiful :)
    soothing and relaxing and giving my soul a feeling of beauty, this post is.
    THANK U
    happy to be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you made the decision to paint it white then I know it will be perfection!! I just realized I have not seen you around lately, hope all is well with You and yours.
    xo Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm still kickin, lovely. just swept up in the season's demands. love to you.

      Delete
  7. Hi Michele! I've been thinking about you, I've been missing you and your special brand of beauty. I hope you are simply relishing all the wonder of December. I've had a hard time keeping up with blogging lately although I am finally putting house back together after the new floors. I look forward to seeing your newly painted table.
    xo
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't wait to catch up on my reading and blogging, leslie. it will still be some time before i have actual decorated rooms here, but i need to post an update soon. love to you and 'nama stay in bed,' yes?

      Delete
  8. The table turned out amazing. I am planning to paint some of my old wood furniture and I was thinking to use light colours. Now I am even more certain. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i am glad this helped. it helped me too. :)

      Delete
  9. White and wondrous! I'm a fan!! Look forward to seeing pics of your new place - please share, Michele. Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness Michele, i love all of these! The light fixtures kinda make a lot of them too. Trying to catch up on you with 50 distractions going on here, and wondering how the whole house thing is going

    xoxo's
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Michele,
    There are some really amazing tables. The marble one is one of my favorites. Cheers. Easy to clean, stable and you can literally combine it with almost any colour, especially dark. Great pictures.

    xoxo Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Michelle, Love the whitewashed look on an old wood table! Can't wait to see how yours turns out!
    xo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!