Artist Inspiration: Tec Petaja

December 21, 2010


My tears could
not be restrained.
Such beauty.
Such soul.
Such love.
In the magical
photography of





The Nashville based
Petaja traveled to
Kenya, Nairobi, and Lwala.



He is involved with the
organization providing
school uniforms to
African children.




I am so thrilled to discover
this movement and want
to support their efforts--
perhaps you will also
be moved.




This is but one example
of the internet's potential
to help individuals
change the world.

I stumbled upon one of
Tec Pataja's gorgeous wedding
portraits and felt led to his
blog.
These images
stopped me in my tracks.





Thank you, Tec.
Thank you, GYB.
Your art, efforts,
and mission
are so very honorable.

Like you,
I hope to
RESTORE PURPOSE
GIVE HOPE
AND
SHOW LOVE
by spreading
a little lovely
everywhere.

Peace to you right where you are.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I used to be a teacher in Brazil and I worked with kids that had less than the necessary and I will never, ever forget how much love, appreciation I've received from those children. Some would go to school just because they'd give a meal 1x a day. That was the only food they would eat. They would care about learning, because they had bigger "problems" to resolve: hunger.
    My goal was to be there for these kids to show that the only thing that could change their situation in the future was thru education. I know that many of them started to come to school because learning started to be fun, to be something interesting and yes, to ceased their hunger too. But they saw some light and that's what should be our goal in this life, to bring light to someone's path, to make them see better, to transform. I'm a believer.
    Thank you so much for this post. You've achieved more than you know. This very special, Michele.

    Thank you.

    xo


    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!