Modern Decor Inspiration: Piet Boon {French Alps Retreat}

September 21, 2016




It is dark and stormy outside,
and my thoughts are turning toward
warm and cozy visions of fall and even
the chilly season beyond it.

What makes you feel warm and cozy?

Words can do it for me.



Mmmmmm. Those People of Heart sound awesome,
and speaking of awesome...

Piet Boon redesigned this vacation retreat
in the French Alps with effortless luxury in mind.




Isn't the warmly rich color palette inspiring?







I love the exaggerated scale of
custom furnishings which beckon
you to sink into them.

You must check out Piet Boon's new book,
and since I was willing to climb on top of my
kitchen table for selfies with it, you should
humor me and read that post too!


Find more love for Piet Boon here.

Peace to you right where you are.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That has cozy all over it...like you come fall I start immediately having visions of lattes, warm sweaters, cool nights, make fires and comfort foods! This home is beautiful and I can just imagine being cocooned inside on a snowy day..bliss!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!