Modern Rustic Decor Inspiration: Paola Navone

August 06, 2010


WHO SAYS WHITE IS BORING?
omg.
take a gander at this spare
modern space in Greece
by
p a u l o   n a v o n e
incorporating
the simplest furniture pieces.

Whoa.
Hush my mouth.


Call me a biscuit.
Or whatev.



Whenever I am in the mood to
spruce up one of my 
villas in Greece,
I think to myself WWPD?
(What Would Paola Do?)
And then it always hits me.


Employ minimalistic chic.
Dare to be spare.
Apply liberal doses of bleached white and grey.


Navone is so clever with scale.


Doesn't her use of green here create delicious, unexpected drama?
(methinks this takes intense design guts)


One could gather the talented designer is partial to concrete.

Yum.
A restaurant receiving the PN touch...


and how incredible is her furniture line called GRAY?

See more here.
(sideboard has various door options including mirror)


Think I'll throw this table constructed of American walnut
and the adorable seat covers in my cart.
They would perfectly update one of the dining spaces of
one of my aforementioned villas.


As would this modern canopy bed...
a great addition to
one or all of the guesthouses.


Pure.
Ethereal.
Dream- and drool-provoking
design work
by Paola Navone.

Peace to you right where you are.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So many pretty pictures. My favorite is the last one with the comfy chair overlooking the ocean. yummy!
    Eileen@ cottagebeachhouse.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!