dreamy white apartment

November 10, 2013

wood and white 21

It's a chilly Sunday afternoon,
and beautiful soft lovely light
is streaming in
the windows, softening my interiors
sort of like this place.

wood and white 15

I could spend serious time here daydreaming
and scribbling in my notebook.

wood and white 26

And how I would delight in touching
everything on the table.

wood and white 36

Why not devote generous space
to a room in which to bathe?
* * *
Peace to you right where you are.


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Oh wouldn't I love a soak in that tub!! Your giveaway it awesome. Di@Cottage-wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I love the cool soft colors, so spectacular and I can definitely see you there Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting in these photos is beautiful. I want that chandelier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the second photograph......Paris, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele:)

    A Paris apartment, Oui? :) Those windows are opening IN so I'm thinking a very cool French person lives here. The floors are gorgeous and look amazing in the bathroom. I'm loving the chandelier and white, white, white:)

    (should be back on the regular basis in a couple weeks. just flew home yesterday)

    xxL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle that table is wonderful as are all of these rooms! The kitchen, the wide plank wood floors.

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, just look at those floors in the room with the tub - they're wonderful

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!