Before and After: Church Conversion {chapel house}

January 04, 2011



It is known as
Chapel House
(so loving the minimalistic
chapel-liciousness of it
and the clean lines of the
furniture)
and was photographed here
byVerne

The space is ethereally enchanting.


LOOK AT THAT CONSOLE TABLE!
An old church
in the Flemish village
of Bazel
was converted into
two lofts,
each with a very different decor.



This painting speaks to me as well.

Is it just because it is chapel house?
The table feels as sacred as an altar.

What a magical environment
for this blonde sweetie
to learn and grow.




The racy art is unexpectedly cheeky.

Such a pleasure to peek at homes like this
where each furniture piece is carefully selected.
It helps me to more clearly
define the mood I hope
to create in my own house.

source: owi.biz



Peace to you right where you are.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. M,

    I'm rushing today because I'm SUPER busy. But before bathing my kids and put them to bed, I needed to come here to say "hello" and see this great post! I'm falling in love with every picture! I think it would be so cool to live there! Love the windows! Who wouldn't, right?

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and I am glad that I found your blog! Love it. Have a great day. Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!