Artist Inspiration: Irene Diamente

June 16, 2010


Many many thanks to the lovely Italian artist,
Irene Diamente, who painted this adorable watercolor
of our beloved and Italian named,
Bella Luna.

It was such a pleasure corresponding
with the artist (dimdi on etsy) who offers original
paintings of the animals she loves.

I could not resist requesting a custom portrait
of our fluffy baby
who drinks from the faucet
and chases a red balloon everyday.

Please send Irene my greetings if you contact her for your own masterpiece!

Peace to you right where you are.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awwww, you know how cute I think Bella Luna is and this is just the most adorable painting of her! I am going to get one done by Irene when I have a little pooch too (she's bookmarked) :-)

    Meera xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!