Classic Decor Inspiration: Sarah Richardson

April 23, 2010


I am in the 'dreaming' phase of two or three decor projects.


First, my living room desperately needs sprucing up,
and I want to keep it neutral and quiet.


Second, my son who left for college
will be claiming a new bedroom so I'll be
creating a guest suite that reads...


more sophisticated and slightly less
 'lover of deathmetal crashes here'
if you know what I mean.


Thirdly, the younger son's bedroom is too
juvenile, and he has requested something
more grown up, cool, and with lots of art.

I am dying to cover his blue walls
with dreamy
{what else} white.

all images via Sarah Richardson

Inspired yet?

Peace to you right where you are.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just love the charm of the headboard. Thanks for a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!