My Art: At ONE GIRL

May 11, 2010


In love with this rug, but let's not obsess about that
right now...meet One Girl.


Or when she's feelin' saucy, OG.



No...not ORIGINAL GANGSTA, silly!

The classy style maven OG
who only rarely breaks down a rap.


A chic boutique
in Barrington, IL
where you can score...


flattering fashion,
accessories,
bling,
and even...


a sexy texty panel or cheeky collage
with a black inked tattoo...



created with love by me,
a satisfied One Girl fan


and friend to Meagan,
OG's owner
(that's her above in the most feminine flirty jacket
finding a pair of jeans for me).



Meagan has the best taste!
She chooses cool, unique
items to stock this sweet shop.



So when my mom, sis,
and I popped in the other day,
we didn't want to leave!
(Oui, i am biased, but help me it's true!)



Loveliness like this fabulous
beaded necklace (with lucite rose)
awaits you at the shop.

344 Lageschulte - Barrington
opened thurs-sat

Peace to you right where you are.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!