Decor Inspiration: Vanessa Bruno's Paris Apartment

March 07, 2011


Vanessa Bruno's prettypretty home in Paris

Thanks for stopping by!
I just love it when you visit.
Omg your hair looks awesome.
No, I'm not buttering you up.
Be good, now!
What possible motive would I have?

Let's chat about EFC.
Effortless. Feminine. Chic.

Don't you admire fashionable people who
appear to be able to chicify their home effortlessly?

Others of us have to truly work hard
not to crucify our spaces effortlessly!

These snaps of Vanessa Bruno's gorgeous pad
to me have that je ne sais quoi...that EFC.



Ms. Bruno is the daughter of a 1960s Danish supermodel
and founder of French fashion house Emmanuelle Khan.



See what I mean?

I guess being a fashion designer
and having half the genes of a supermodel
won't hurt when you're lookin' to rock out
an interior with effortless bold strokes of confidence.




What we learned:
(a) lavender can be yummy.
(b) keep beautiful shoes strewn about.
(c) strike a balance with
an interesting personal mix,
don't try too hard,
 and work that EFC thang
with the confidence of a supermodel.

BTW...
I found the "follower" gadget yesterday...
this is the wickedcoolest discovery EVER:
simply clicking follow on my sidebar up there
automatically increases supermodel confidence,
IQ, bust size, and bank accounts by 28%!!!


Disclaimer:
Fluctuating hormones may or may not be affecting the author in odd ways.
Please follow this blog responsibly...
 with deep tenderness,
a modicum of caution,
and a voluminous glass of red.

Peace to you right where you are.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Morning my lovely! This post has put me in the best mood for the day, I love how you write and the inspiration you showcase is always so fabulous. This home tour, especially, is YUM! I am blown away. Totally EFC. I wholeheartedly agree with your lessons learned :)

    I am delighted to help your increase your assets ;)

    Have a great day, darling!

    Meera xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair? Why, thank you!! And you're looking pretty hot yourself, y'know!

    Could there be a cooler mix of genes to inherit? I'm utterly jealous and a bit snarly now!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come when I throw my shoes around the room, they never EVER look that pretty? It's so unfair.

    You are so funny. I love your 'tude, baby.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!