Artist Inspiration: Anne Harwell

April 18, 2010




You have likely seen her wildly successful and cheeky
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON prints,
and I can't imagine the excitement in her house
when she learned one of her pieces would be featured
 in the film "It's Complicated."

Florida artist Anne Harwell loves painting and creating unique pieces "based on my love of color, design, interiors and mundane objects." Anne is more interested in "arriving at the end of my artistic process with a work that engenders a great vibe or visual experience than the method, materials, or explanation of how I got there." 

Her inspirations include a love for God, nature, books, travel, design blogs, fashion, and color.

I adore her paintings of chairs and may not be able to resist throwing one or five in my etsy.com cart.

Peace to you right where you are.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!