Decor Inspiration: Dressing Room {Swoonworthy}

August 11, 2012


This is my gorgeous bloggy friend
Red's renovated dressing
room, complete with all sorts
of DIY lovely and pretty
on the cheap.

She may smack me for prematurely
posting snaps before she decides
on wallpaper, but I choose
to recklessly blog on
the wild side
today.



Billy bookcases




Chiclovely ribbon shade?
Yep, she made it as well as
the vanity under the window
complete with pompom fringe.




Here is where this dear girl
started when she began stripping
the walls of layers of unlovely.



But now!
Pretty moments like these
spring up everywhere
in the clever Brit's hideaway.





Ah!
A piece or two from my shop
including this vintage necklace!


I love sharing the swoonworthy journey
with Redilocks, and if you are not
acquainted with this talented blogger
(engaging writer with charming wit!)
do become acquainted here.



Peace to you right where you are.




You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Wow! That mirror and dresser are gorgeous! I love the styling, too.

    Very pretty dressing room, she is very talented! Thanks for sharing!

    P/S: Come by and enter my art giveaway, if you like, Michele!

    http://www.mixandchic.com/2012/08/a-product-review-and-giveaway-artful.html

    Have a great weekend!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool space to dress up in and she has a very fun array of shoes to work with too. Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the aqua touches and the necklace from your shop is really gorgeous! Thanks for the tour and yes I am inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *shakes fist* WHYIOUTTA!!

    I'm joking my darling!! Thanks for the shout out, you sweet thing you, and I love that my sweet plaster friend Emily gets to wear the gorgeous piece from your shop so proudly! You are much much too kind!! MWAH MWAH MWAH! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely change - must feel so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky woman to have a room to dress in, wish I had one but mine is called my bedroom. Stunning job!

    Enjoy your Sunday!
    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the mirror and dresser. Perfect place to get dressed in. Where did you find the mirror?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty.....such a girly girl space love the dresser color too...great style!!
    Have a great day Michele....rock on:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow... she did good! That mirror is just incredible too!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the teal dresser and all the fun vintage jewelry from your shop!!! I'm ready to pimpify my dressing area! I needed to see this post - sometimes I don't have as much fun as I should;)

    much love!
    Des

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice!!! I love her shoes!!!!

    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great idea! Looks like she converted a small bedroom into a dressing room. I wish I had a room in our house to do something like this! :-)
    xoxo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michele, I love to see great DIY projects; especially ones I know that I could not accomplish!! The mirror above the aqua chest is very unique!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    2012 Artists Series featuring Harrison Howard

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos & gorgeous blog! You must have been a ballerina growing up :) Need some Cali love? xx,The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!