Cottage Style Decor Inspiration {Bella's Cottage in Breaking Dawn 2}

April 16, 2013





 My favorite part of the last Twilight film?
BELLA AND EDWARD'S
HONEYMOON COTTAGE.
Did you like it?
Don't you dare judge me
for spending $5 to see it
with my sis and cry
during the credits
because it
may be
some time
before
Rob Pattinson's
Edward
captures
my
imagination
again.












This is the newlyweds' daughter Esme's room.








New Stills From The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Oh the closet!







Just so charming.





It was difficult to find still shots of this
charming Hollywood set, but finally
I found a video of a clip from
the movie!

Click it and see why I'm
crushin on this
fairytale lovely.



You don't have to be a Twihard to appreciate
the cozylovely of this lil' starter home.
Wouldn't it be a great future
grandma's house
for moi?



Peace to you right where you are.







You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. The bedroom reminds me of the room that Tara Shaw did for Emeril's son. Beautiful set!

    xo

    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a link to the Tara Shaw site, the bedroom in Emeril's home is showcased in the center...


    http://www.tarashaw.com/antiques/articles/vrnd.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! How are you feeling? I am no twihard, in fact (don't hurdle something at the computer screen but I have never seen the films) but I do love the set and oh yes to that closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. feelin great. my excuse o' the day: twilight is a guilty pleasure and a welcome relief from all the intellectual reading i do.

    :)
    michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally charming! I'd love to have a cottage just like that....nestled deep in the woodlands of Maine :) How are you doing, Michele? I hope you are well.
    Take care,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd take it!!! I have not seen the movies....I've done worse. I read every book in the series cover to cover. When I purchased the books, I was asked if I ended a gift receipt. What do you think I said......

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is adorable Michele. I hope you are doing better my friend!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  8. way to young to be talkiing about a grandma's house for you! Sweet little cottage for sure! xo barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cottage, do take care! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cottage it's so pretty but I have to be honest I never read the books or saw the movies. Hey I live out in the middle of nowhere and it's dark at night I don't need anything worse then the animals we're surrounded by.

    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't seen the last Twilight yet, but i LOVE this little cottage. It looks completely perfect.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you can believe it, I haven't seen 1. I will now....that sapce is amazing!! I am such a sucker for beautiful sets:). Have a great day, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Didn't follow the series.. but love the cottage!
    Hope you are having a good day and feeling well Michele:):)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!