Decor Inspiration: Simple Lovely Girl's Room {Sarah Richardson}

October 16, 2014


sarah richardson sarah house 4 girl's bedroom pink

I love Sarah Richardson's humble approach
to mixing old and new pieces, and this
girl's room is a sweet example of how
white paint unifies disparate pieces.

sarah richardson sarah house 4 powder room bird wallpaper



sarah richardson sarah house 4 girl's bedroom pink

Ha! Look at that burgundy phone.
Everybody rush to the antique mall!

sarah richardson sarah house 4 girl's bedroom pink
via


Need more Sarah?

No problem. VISIT MY COLLECTION OF SR LOVELY HERE.

Caught an episode of
Sarah Sees Potential
on HGTV yet?



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I can't believe that phone is now antique!... My ear was glued to a phone like that as a teenager! lol! Sarah Richardson is my absolute favorite designer, I looooove her work.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Smiles!
    Terry
    P.S.
    Your blog is looking beautiful with it's new look :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci, terry. a makeover is always a great pick me up!

      Delete
  2. I think my favorite thing is how she makes colors we usual think of as bright - bold pink, sunny yellow, brilliant blue, somehow seem soft and subtle, just right for a bedroom, and the perfect balance between cheerful and quiet.

    What a delight to hear from you. Thanks so much for reaching out and working with you would be such a treat. Looking forward to being creative together.

    Have a beautiful weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, jeanne! she always manages to work in pink, and that keeps me tuning into her projects!

      Delete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!