{DIY} Creative Ikea Hacks

October 27, 2016


Ever surf the net for Ikea hacks?
I do. And once I get started, it is all...




Ya know?


Even when I have no reason to be seeking hacks
or considering a new Vittsjo or Viktigt or Ektorp...
even with no trip for Swedish meatballs on the horizon,
I must confess I am all too easily sucked into the Ikea
* * HackZone * *



And today?
Today I am DRAGGING you with me.

Into THE ZONE we go.



Elyse Major and Charlotte Rivers
have gone and made us hackers feel fancy
since their book lacks a single mention
of HACK
on the cover.

We are modifiers, kittycats.

Behold:




I Modify IKEA: Furnishings from Everyone's
Favorite Store, Customized for Your Home


Some of my favorite projects in the book
are painting cushions and giving simple
roller shades washi stripes...
how cute is that for a kid's room?

I Modify IKEA: Furnishings from Everyone's Favorite Store, Customized for Your Home

Have a favorite Ikea modification?

Do tell.

Peace to you right where you are.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Michele, You crack me up! Now I want to paint a bunch of pillows:). Have a great weekend!!
    xo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!