Personal Reflections: Growing Hello Lovely

March 11, 2017

Pink pointe shoes, jeans, and white tissue poufs by Hello Lovely Studio
Hello Lovely Studio

Once upon a time, a renegade
sugar plum fairy blogger
who stopped growing
in the 6th grade created
Hello Lovely.

That was before the advent of Pinterest,
back when she needed more
creative writing practice
and digital storage for lovely images
of dreamy timeless and tranquil splendor.

As it happened, many lovely folks she
may never have met, wandered into
the sanctuary of serene lovely, and they
stayed whether she was dancing, renovating,
or struggling (with illness,
depression, anxiety, hormonal meltdowns,
menopause, family crises).
They keep showing up to read her
stream of consciousness,
keep encouraging her
to live out loud.

Back in the day, there were no pillows on
Target and Anthropologie shelves
etched with her blog's name, and
certainly no trace of "brand" on her thin lips,
no frame of reference for
"mompreneur,"
"influencer,"
or
"blogger to billionaire."

(Do blogger billionaires exist?
No idea, but, hey, we can dream.)

Since her writing career brought home
mostly peanuts, monetizing for all of the
hours devoted to blog work made good sense.

Hello Lovely now blossoms
and flourishes as a home-based business
where the fairy can still be her creative dynamo self
doing what word-freaky, peace-loving,
spiritual-thinking-creative-dynamos do...
um...drink caffeine, paint abstracts,
stay up too late reading, and
craft stories to inspire others to create
more peace at home.

And now that we're thoroughly exhausted with
second-person yadda yadda, let's get first
person personal.

Would you mind terribly
helping Hello Lovely grow?

Easy as 1-2-3, here is what I'll be ever so grateful for:

1.
Sign up for my email...no spamming,
just timeless doses of lovely hot off the press.

2.
If you have not already, could you

follow on Pinterest

follow on Instagram

like Hello Lovely on Facebook
(make sure it's the right FB page, there
are imposters all over the place hijacking
Hello Lovely thunder)

(and, oui, I'll follow/like you back...email me!)

3.
Pin images from this blog like you're coo coo
with that sweet Pinterest button hovering
over the gorgeous images.
How does it help?
Each pin is like a little advertisement for my
blog since the link will show up on Pinterest,
and poor design-deprived souls who are shriveling
up from lack of nourishing lovely and have never
heard of Hello Lovely will be able to click over
from the Big P to the Promised Land.

Share my posts by clicking the share buttons
at the bottom of each post under the words
SHARE THIS STORY.

What's in it for you after all the clickety clicking
and likety liking I am asking of you?

Two things. Both top secret.

First, the more invested I become in the business of
blogging, the more energized I feel about
bringing better, fresher, lovelier quality content.
When I partner with brands and businesses,
instead of it being a chore and something to
trudge through so I can cross it off the list and
resume content I really want to share, it's just
the opposite...partnering increases accountability
and motivates me to tell a story you'll appreciate.
So you're destined to see better content as I grow.

Secondly, I plan to share with you a bunch of
behind the scenes, insider stuff I have
been learning in the last year on my own
about how to grow a better blog, monetize, partner,
etc. for those of you with dreams of your own
(whether you have been blogging forever
or are just starting a blog).
Yep.
Stay tuned.

Michele of Hello Lovely Studio with pink pointe shoes and white tissue poufs
Hello Lovely Studio
By the way, I now offer advertising on the sidebar for
bloggers, brands, artists, creatives, etsy shops, you name it.
(Don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to
hang out at the bar looking lovely...ha!).

The blog gets a ton of eyes on it, and
I want to make sure others have an opportunity
to benefit from it.

Michele of Hello Lovely Studio in pink pointe shoes and jeans at window with white tissue poufs
Hello Lovely Studio
I'll keep you posted on this business of blogging,
and do let me know if the idea of hearing tips and
secrets for building and growing appeals to you.

Michele of Hello Lovely Studio on pointe in pink ballet slippers at windowseat with white tissue poufs
Hello Lovely Studio
Ever taken a blogging-related course?
I'm taking my first one right now...the only other
pro blog thing I ever did was attend that thing I
thought was about making blogger friends, and...
um...was not about friendship...also, and this
is the TRULY tragic part:
there was no cake.


Michele of Hello Lovely Studio in pink pointe shoes and white tissue poufs
Hello Lovely Studio
Re-visiting these photos taken by my sister Jo
has made me feel ever so nauseous as I realize it
has been months since I have been to the gym
or in short sleeves, and spring is almost here!

Are you ready for short sleeves????

(This is the part where you are supposed to
remind me I never ever have to be a
swimsuit model so all shall be well...very well.)


Michele of Hello Lovely Studio in pink pointe shoes with ribbons
Hello Lovely Studio

Thanks for reading me guys.
For following, sharing, liking, supporting,
indulging, and allowing me to interrupt
your days as I do...and if there
are ways I can support your own
businesses, please don't hesitate
to connect.



Peace to you right where you are.



Hello Lovely Studio Michel pointe shoes ballet slippers denim

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love your content, style and enthusiasm! So happy for all you are accomplishing and anxious for the next steps and info sharing. Always mindful of being supportive of the bloggers I enjoy and respect so count me in as a long time past and future following buddy! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so awesome! it'll be fun to share tips and tricks for increasing blog traffic with you soon. and those pears!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your success Michele! I'm with you on Facebook, Pinterest and instagram! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't email you because it pulls up a box my email doesn't relate to. But I sure would like to talk about advertising. Please email me at ccassara (at) Aol..... or via my blog carolcassara.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carol--you can contact me at michele {at} hellolovelystudio dot com. :)

      Delete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!