Country Decor Inspiration: Handsome Country

February 16, 2011

Oscar Shamamian - architect

Today I wanted to share what strikes me as
HANDSOME COUNTRY LIVING
in an architecturally lovely
Martha's Vineyard
home packed with comfort.

****the swooning may now commence***



Doubt I'd have the guts or mindfulness
to paint this trim and crown molding green--
FCOL that's handsome.

(translation #1 for mom: For Cryin Out Loud)




*BOMCHICKAWAHWAH*
(translation #2 for mom: anything sex-related; in this case...oh forget it, mom,
your daughter has SERIOUS issues.)

Would I ever be able to peel myself from this porch if it were mine?
***agitates magic 8-ball***

VERY DOUBTFUL.



Would bloggy friends dash over if owners welcomed us
for karaoke, cranberry-studded Stilton, and Pinot Noir?
***viciously shakes ebony sphere***

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Despite the karaoke, yes :)

    My, that is a handsome and homely place!

    Completely love the light pendants in the kitchen - they've gone into my perfect home inspiration folder.

    I learned a new text-speak work today - FCOL. Thanks, I'm a little bit cooler now :)

    Meera xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, YES!


    My goodness, M! This is just THE PERFECT PLACE!


    That kitchen is phenomenal. I love the color and its charm.

    I love your blog! I do, I do!!! :-)

    xo


    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    Post of the Day: Rustic Modern Barn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ the magic 8 ball! Oh you are so cute...

    Like Meera, I'm in love with those pendants, seriously just dying. Gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made my day! The perfect charming getaway!
    You're incredible taste and gift for writing always warms my heart and puts a HUGE smile on my face! You're so choice!!

    xo
    Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful rooms! I especially like the fan piece above the bed's headboard:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!