My Art: Recent Work

February 18, 2011


This panel lives in a modern farmhouse I
would love to profile and share with you someday
since it's an architectural masterpiece!


Morning!
Busy finishing a painting
for a customer today.
Yep.
It's not all fun and games
and writing fancy articles for me.
It's all about the
this weekend
(and work on the gnarly basement!!!).

Some recent work.

Have a lovely weekend and take good
care of yourselves, friends.

Peace to you right where you are.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I *love* your art, Michele! It's so lovely and witty and soulful! A girl of many talents :)

    Happy weekend!

    Meera xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there no end to your talents? I'm trying to control my green eyed monster but I think I can't keep at bay for much longer. Ha!!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx Meera and Sarah. now that my nest is emptying i simply have more time for all those dreams deferred, esp. writing and art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. M,

    I am speechless! I love, loveeee all of them! It has so much of you, so much of your personality (as far I'm concerned) and it's just fun, fun, fun! Love it! Seriouslyyyyy!!!! :-)

    I hope you had an amazing weekend, sweetie and have a Blessed week!

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    Post of the Day: A Retreat in Brazil and Britney Spears' New House.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my good god woman, these are FAB!! So much talent and I love the quotes you choose. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!