Books: Kate Spade New YorkThings We Love

March 15, 2013



20 years of her preppy polished style?
Is it possible?


Kate Spade New York: Things We Love: Twenty Years of Inspiration, Intriguing Bits and Other Curiosities


Yep. Here's proof:
(Abrams, 2013)
is a huge party of eyecandy
for your coffeetable,
celebrating all sorts
of lovely which
inspires the brand.

Quirky?
Oh yes!
terri dress
Terri Dress
Fun and wearable?
Uh-huh.
My favorites are #5 (A Sense of Humor)
and #17 (Handwritten Notes), and I bet
you will find inspiration on every single page.

 
Colorfully intriguing?
Of course!
carmine street coin purse
In addition to the color red,
you will discover all sorts of
curious on glossy pages of
brilliant photography.
illaria
It goes without saying that should
you love New York, you are
bound to love this luxe
volume of lovely.

Find your Kate Spade
fix at the blog right here.

Peace to you right where you are.






 Hello Lovely at times partners
with companies I  love and think may interest you.


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. 20 years wow!! Though I was never a huge fan like the millions of others of the KS bags, I am a huge fan of her clothing, jewelry and accessories. She is one talented lady!! Fun tribute.....have a great weekend Michele:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Michelle,
    just been taking in quite a few of your posts
    with a silly smile on my face :)
    Life's been busy busy in the last few weeks
    and not enough time for my fave blogs,
    but finally a weekend with t i m e .
    Have the best day, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue dress, love the purse, love the shoes - not so sure about the nailpolish... ;) Well, I love that to in a way, but I'm waaaaay to old for it... hihi ;)

    Have a nice day over there!

    //Beate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving me some Kate Spade, those shoes are to die for and they have been officially pinned as well as the black and white wedges, which I could not wear either one, but they are just too pretty to not look at.Very fun and colorful post,
    Happy Weekend, sweet girl,
    xo Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how geometrically '60s that nail polish treatment is even though i am allergic to polish and cannot wear it on my fingernails (toes only). :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to check
    this out. I went into
    her store in Palm Desert
    when I was there at
    the end of January.
    Lovely place with pops
    of color and whimsy!

    Happy Sunday,
    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right up my street! Love the whimsical element of it all - nothing really takes itself too seriously while somehow managing to look incredibly stylish. Adding to the wish list :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the shoes.. practical heels with lots of support! I can't believe it's been 20 years. Loving all the fun here today Michele!

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really wanna get this book! i love Kate Spade clothes and quirky colorful style...wish i could justify the price tag on them!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!