Home Tour: Sophisticated Holiday Home {Pam Pierce}

November 21, 2014


Interior designer and editor of Milieu, Pam Pierce
has a lovely holiday decor sensibility that moves me.
The emphasis? Natural, rustic with modern, and neutrals.


Isn't her Texas home at Christmastime a breath of fresh air?



 mercury glass globes are spray painted white

I can just imagine the addition of color
and lively life when Pam's family members gather here.


Packages are wrapped in silk and then cellophane.



A simple and sophisticated entry...nothing stuffy
or too precious to enjoy here.



If you are new to Milieu...ooh lala, c'est magnifique,
and you indeed will want to subscribe!


You will be treated to breathtaking interiors such as
the above and this stairway to heaven:


If you saw my previous post, you'll know
my inner sugar plum fairy delights in creating
mountains of fluffy pom poms...merci for this nod 
(are we in love with Pretty Petals or what?)
and so much support...you make this bloggerina twirl.


tufted wool pom pom wreath

Peace to you right where you are.




You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Hi love the name bloggerina, that is so you! Love her home so stunning.....love all the white and natural elements, so incredibly gorgeous!! And so "you"! Your pompom wreath fits in beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our very own Bloggerina!! I would love to see you twirl. You have the most beautiful spirit inside and out!! Enjoy the process during this most magical Holiday season, xo Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so crazy! thanks, kathysue. right back at ya.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, so much gorgeousness and ethereal beauty, like a starlit night in December. I, too, can see the warmth and color added by friends and family. I'll definitely have to find and subscribe! Thanks for this little bit of beauty, Michele. (I like to see you twirl, too!) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous house and decorations. I love your new header. Did you do it yourself or do you have someone who designs for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, she is a Houston gem. We love her and her magazine.
    Happy Holidays
    !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with the best texas accent! best to you, beautiful blogger.

      Delete
  6. Gah.....this is breathtaking! I have looked for that magazine at Barnes and Noble.....guess I will just have to subscribe:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep and then you can easily view the online version! love to you, gorgeous sherry.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful, Michele! Isn't that sleeping loft divine?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I am certainly in the spirit now! I agree that Pam is SO talented!!
    And Milieu is fabulous too!
    Happy Thanksgiving, sweet Michele.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh me my! Now isn't that a space I'd dive head down. Milieu is fab fab fab!!!! have a lovely Thanksgiving! On that note- Thank you for staying in touch, for filling my head with all kinds of lovely, for the wonderful jewelry that I wear with much pride and inspirations to live better everyday. You are a wonderful soul. Glad we connected all those years back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci for introducing your readers to so much beachy lovely from india, roy. so grateful to be friends.

      Delete
  10. fresh and lovely, soothing........
    now i need to investigate milieu, love her style. now i am off to pin the above
    happy thanksgiving!
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy thanksgiving, debra. off to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE Pam Pierce's work. She is one of my very favorites and the above rooms are no exception. But what I love even more is my Pompom wreath! Did you get my email telling you just how much i adore it? It looks pretty every single place I put it. I walked around holding it up in so many places in my house, and it was tough deciding where it would finally hang. What's so cool is that i can keep it up all year round too...
    now to catch up on you, i've missed soooo many posts!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!