Books: From Rain to Rainbows

April 05, 2015


Atlantic-Pacific

Happy springtime, friends.

I was blessed to receive cheerful red Hunter boots
this Christmas from my sister, and there is nothing quite
like splashing through puddles like a carefree child.



via


via

This cute new book from Chronicle celebrates
all things perfectly precip.


From Rain to Rainbows
(Chronicle, 2015)
is a sweet little treasury of whimsical
artworks from indie art stars
and emerging talent.


Riga Sutherland


Gregory Thielker



Ready for spring's rain and rainbows?

Peace to you right where you are.




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Michele, This is such a fun, spring time post :) I think it's safe to say that almost ALL of us here in Seattle have Hunter rain boots (or similar). It's typically a constant mist plus mud = green! Hoods are in .. umbrellas are out though. Hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these! I want the vote and the umbrella!
    I hope that your week is off to a great start, sweet Michele.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could of used these boots at Round Top Texas last week! We were lucky though...only one day of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I would loooove to wear a pair of Hunter rain boots, especially red. But here in Huntington Beach we don't get much rain ...well, actually California hasn't been getting much which is not good. :( I'm even planting drought resistant plants in our new backyard because of our drought. sigh. But hey, I bet you look so darn cute in your boots. Where's the picture of you?!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!