Random Inspiration: 10 dreams i dream.

November 01, 2010


1.
Her.
The one whose eyes are like mine.

Happy to contribute to Lisa's party at Informal Home today.

What I'd like to begin working on starting today
is adding more exercise to my routine.

My energy has been low, and because I'm a writer
I sit. A LOT.
Mys post is dreamy today.
In order to make our dreams reality,
we have to make healthy choices
so I'm making this one.
More exercise. A stronger heart. More endurance. More energy.
So I have more to give.


my photo

2.
Summer.
When life slows down,
and i see them glide
beneath the cool blue.



3.
Entertaining friends.
Sharing food makes me feel 10 feet tall.



4. 
Hope.



5.
My babies.
(Who said the sweetest things
ears have ever heard to their mama and daddy.) 



6.
Them.
Both. Smiling.



7.
That place
with him my heart flies free.




Pino

8.
Defying the world's gravity.



9.
Getting it together.



10.
God's goodness.

Have a great weekend!

Peace to you right where you are.



INTERIOR DESIGN

RENOVATION

ART/DESIGN

CREATIVES

DIY

BEAUTY/FASHION

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Michele,
    I am enjoying all of the lovely-ness ;). I think the unknown painting is a Pino, who passed away this year.

    http://www.pino-artist.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx so much, Donna! Great to hear from you, woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dreams about your babies. It doesn't matter what age they are, they are always our babies, and the most precious gift.

    I hear ya on the exercise! (It's not my favourite word,but I'm aiming to change that).

    Thanks for joining the party!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your dreams! Great to follow your link from Lisa's blog. I can definately relate to getting my sh*t together right now, lol
    Romana :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!