Personal Reflections: My Photos and Prayers

November 13, 2010


The light
as I attempted to
capture the beauty
around me.



Though I'm not Catholic,
I collect old rosaries
and prayer books like
this child's one.

The idea these objects
were kept and grasped
by the faithful
moves me
in ways I can't explain.



 


'They have counted all My bones'
means something to me.

If you have suffered,
it may mean something to you too.



Give us this day
our daily bread prescriptions.

Just keepin it real this morning.



A lovely prayer.

Physically I have been frail
for many years.

Inside is something different.
So I can smile.


photos,
by me.


Peace to you right where you are.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello Michelle,

    I truly enjoyed this post. It's really beautiful.

    What a great blog!

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosaries and prayers do hold a special beauty, don't they? Thanks for sharing your post at my party :)

    ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!