Modern Chic Decor Inspiration: Kelly Wearstler

November 30, 2010


This designer makes me crave color.

KELLY WEARSTLER
has incredible intuition and taste.

And she's got that great balance
of edge, funk, and sense of humor,
does she not?








There's no way this would work for me
if there wasn't symmetry...





Lordhavemercy, I could live here.


This is the photo I keep returning to.
It's her office, and the abstract
is by Lana Gomez.
I love the energy and intensity here.
So much so I may use pink to spruce
up my own boring office.



Love the addition of the bird of paradise.
I order tropical stuff from Hawaii
every now and again...my favorite
being pink ginger.


So lovely!

Peace to you right where you are.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Michelle,

    I like your post, but I am not a big fan of Kelly's. I don't think she's that good to be that famous. Honestly, I think it's more media than talent. Some things that she does is just ridiculous, but people think it's art. Maybe we need to analyze things better. :-)

    But you know I LOVE your blog and I even have you on my blog roll.... this is just my opinion on Kelly. :-)

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luciane!

    Thanks for adding me! I'll add homebunch to my sidebar soon. Had no idea there was Kelly controversy...further evidence I may in fact be living in a dream world (or under a rock).

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!