Classic Decor Inspiration: Sarah Richardson

November 12, 2010


is sort of fabulous.

1.YUM.

mid-century guest bedroom

2. Ahhhhhh.

mid-century guest bath, Sarah Richardson

3. Yaaaaa, bay-bay.

mid-century home office, Sarah Richardson

4. Well I'll be.

mid-century master, Sarah Richardson

5. Hubba hubba.

mid-century master, Sarah Richardson

6. Butter my biscuit.

mid-century tween bedroom, Sarah Richardson

7. Please!

(more ooh lala lovely

Peace to you right where you are.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi, Michelle!

    I am a huge fan of Sarah too and I really like your blog. It's really beautiful!

    I've added you on my blog roll. Please, come visit my blog and let me know what you think.

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luciane-

    I love love love your blog! Gonna savor the posts!

    I'd love to achieve balance as far as interior design on this blog, but IT'S NO USE. For me, it's all about Sarah.

    Michele

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!