Decor Inspiration: Emma Cassi's Vintage Cozy Style

January 25, 2012




A while back, I discovered the high quality
lace and embroidery works of art by
Emma Cassi
thanks to the recommended reading list
on Rachel Ashwell's blog.


You may have seen some of French born
and London-based Emma's fashionable pieces
at Anthropologie, and the talented
designer is also a gifted stylist with a
warm and inspiring home.

I love the description of Emma's pieces as
"modern antiques" which will never fall
out of style.



Emma Cassi also creates handmade
cards, and she often snaps pics of
them to share on her blog.


(Psssssst.
One my favoritest favorite bloggers
(Rachel of Sanctuary) was recently
invited to visit Emma's place...
can you imagine the delight?)






images - Emma Cassi


Seriously swooning and loving Emma's work
and so many intimate glimpses
of this artist's gorgeous home.

Feelin the romance and artistry
of it all?

Peace to you right where you are.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Oh, my! I'm so happy you introduced me to the loveliness of Emma. I'm heading over to visit her blog right now. Thanks sweet, Michelle. Much love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of her, bit am so happy for the intro! The images are beautiful.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is she talented! I had never heard of her either. Thank you for the introduction. i just love the photo of the mantelpiece. Have a great day. happy to have found your blog this morning.

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could easily move in there just as is. that is gorgeous! Her jewelry is inspiring and so beautiful, all that detail.
    LOVE!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing her beautiful work. Di@cottage-wishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness girl!!! Love it love it love it!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing this amazing artist's eye and blog... so dreamy!

    much love to you!
    Des

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the intricacy of Emma's creations and I can *feel* the beautiful soul through these photos, such a lovely warm inspiring home. Lovely lovely!

    Meera xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh...darn pretty pictures...thanks for taking the time to introduce us.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting that tiny little doll in the on picture on the shelf by the books. My mother has that same doll from Europe long ago from where she is from in a German outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I'm really impressed with Emma's work. I cannot even begin to imagine how long beadwork like that takes. So pretty though.

    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday. Hope to see you again this week.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!