Hotel Inspiration: Waldorf Astoria Chicago

February 04, 2012


Thrilled to be guest-posting
at my sexysmartcool friend
Red's place
Swoonworthy today...

Elysian Hotel - Well-appointed interior
the decor is incredible!

Swoonworthy's redhotmama in England asked
about one of my favorite places,
and I chose one I love
not too far from home...

Waldorf Astoria Chicago!
Before February 1st, this hotel was the Elysian.

In a perfect world, Red would
make her way 'cross the pond for
a bloggygirl rendezvous at the
Waldorf, and you'd come too...right?


check out Swoonworthy housewares!

Hope you'll hop over to Red's place
and see more of this fabulous
French-inspired hotel!

Peace to you right where you are.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Probably a great place to stay; unfortunately, I have to settle for Holiday Inns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those busts in the first image. I'm on my way over to check things out!

    Enjoy your Sunday!
    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with
    the colors, alREDy!
    Happy Sunday,
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drool-worthy! Much love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also want to be called your sexysmartcool friend! Ha! Hopping over!

    oxox, Mon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going over now....looks amazing!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey gorgeous lady!! Just wanted to say a very big massive THANK YOU for gracing me with your always wonderful presence on my blog this week and for this lovely post :) xxx

    This place is just fab but not nearly as fab as you :) You are way too kind my darlin and I LOVE being called your sexysmartcool friend! Woohoo!

    Hope you are having a fabulous Friday and looking forward to a gorgeous weekend my dear! MWAH xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!