increase sex appeal & IQ in one fell swoop

June 26, 2012




What you are about to read
could be the most boring blahblahblah
ever written in blogilization.
But some of my friends
who aren't knowldedgeable bout the internet
need instructions for subscribing to the blog.

SO I'M TREATING YOU TO SOME FUN PICS
OF ME AND MY SIS HAVING FUN
TO MAKE IT BEARABLE.



See that little tab at the top
that says SUBSCRIBE?


Typing in your email address and clicking
submit will get you on the list which means
you will never have to google to find
the long silly URL again!
I will automatically show up in your inbox
(with beer).

source?

A simple rhyme to conclude.
*recite with your best Kelly Pickler drawl*
Y'all imbibe our sunny vibe, and
please subscribe to our lovely tribe.

97% of blog readers are unaware of this secret tattoo.

Now I will proceed to read your minds:
"we never really liked you and feel now only deep pity."
I'm tellin ya, it's a bedtime blog written by a sleepdeprivedhigh,
one-off, oddly wired human.
Thank you for following, you crazycool people
with impeccable taste in blogs.

Peace to you right where you are.




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hello Lovely, You live very high up... I am still dizzy from the view! I think I have fear of heights, I noticed that hiking the Rockies near Calgary...but living in a sky scraper would not be for me...airplanes are ok...love the speed ((:

    P.S. nice floral blouse...
    ciao Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the funny spin and how fierce that Rob has a tatoo in your honor...talk about loyalty! I cannot believe how high up you are, is that your apt. or your sisters? I would freak but I imagnie the view is crazy amazing. Thanks for the humorous tutorial........easy peasy, but you and I already know that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO funny, Michele. Love this post.
    Happy Wednesday, silly girl.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last picture... why did he cut his hair?? I like this way... wild... oh, I sound like a cougar...LOLOLOLOLOLOL Whateverrrrr :-)


    Missing you and thinking about you. I hope you're enjoying your summer.

    Many kisses,


    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make me laugh and smile!! I love this post - especially that image of rob!
    hahaha you're so darling!

    much love,
    Des

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have me laughing again today - thanks so much. You know I'm already on board. :) And YES you can of course steal my idea of products for a post - anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think that was boring, i think it was smart to let people know how to follow. Alot of our friends out there aren't bloggers, so it's good for them to know an easy way to do just that! And... secret tattoo eh!!! Cool! who knew!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always know where to go for inspiration, beautiful photos, a great read.....and a laugh, Michele! lol! Your writing is always so full of whit and whimsy! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!