Hotel Inspiration {wythe hotel}

February 16, 2015




A former 1901 factory on the Williamsburg waterfront
in Brooklyn, New York is now the 70-room Wythe Hotel
with industrial chic guestrooms I would happily occupy!





I love this: the hotel commissioned the
graffiti art on the building next door.






There is something so peaceful about minimalist design.


Airy, uncluttered, and spare?
Oui, s'il vous plait.


S8L


Historic-Corner-King




Bunk




The Wythe would be a swell place to land
if I get to NYC to see this on Broadway
(I'm crazy for Larry David):






This post has my sister's name all over it,
and since she is all about 'streamlined minimal'
I bet she will approve.

Wanna book a room at Wythe?

Peace to you right where you are.



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I would definitely book a room - so chic and love the art the commissioned on the building next door!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought that was brilliant too. oh that all city dwellers could control what is just outside the window!

      Delete
  2. So much character! I too like the minimalist décor. What a great sunset view and I like the graffiti!

    (so glad you enjoyed all the yummy food on your trip..gotta do that every now and then!)

    xxL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michele,
    What would I do with out your beauty in words with a visit to my place. You always touch my heart with your comments, so much so your words swirl around in my head and settle in my heart.
    I am loving this post because of the very reason it feels so artistic, a place I would love to stay and create in.....how about that room with the back of lawyer looking cabinets of books? I would so love a room like this.

    Michele, again what would blogging do without you in it? You brighten this world, open our eyes to new things, and invite us to experiance it all with you.
    I am looking always forward to what you come up with next.

    What I am wondering is a move in the future on hold? I know that this was a possibility for you awhile back?

    See you soon dear.

    Xoxo
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle,
    Very chic, and yes, love the minimalism.....you'd never know it from the outside of the building which is a nice surprise! I'm loving that wallpaper in the bedroom too, it's a really nice touch.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most luxurious industrial building I have seen. Absolutely stunning!
    I hope that all is well in your world, sweet Michele.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!