Art Tour of My Paintings {My Art}

September 20, 2016


In my last post, I mentioned I finally began organizing
my studio, which I put off doing for a year since
the renovation left me with no time to paint.

I now have a handful of commissions for paintings
and am happy to be on the floor with a brush again!

If you are an interior designer or desire to collect
my work, I hope to post a small inventory soon.

Join me for a cyber gallery walk?
Here is a little art tour with examples of work sold
to private individuals, boutique owners, and designers.

Acrylic on canvas - lives with me


Abstract seascapes on canvas - SOLD/Splendid Avenue in Seattle, WA

Beach and water  lovers will be able to understand
how I never tire of creating seascapes.

There is nothing quite as humbling or relaxing
as being near the waves, and I try to capture
the essence of their mysterious mix of power and calm
with a minimum of brushstrokes and a
restrained palette of blues, greige, and white.

I went through a nightscape phase too.

Abstract seascape - client of interior designer Sherry Hart


Mixed media on canvas - live with me



SOLD to collector


SOLD to collector

Photo/styled by Melaine of My Sweet Savannah


Private commission for an executive's office


Lives in New England with Loi of Tone on Tone


photo - Tone on Tone


SOLD - private collector

mixed media on canvas by Michele Ranard #hellolovelystudio:
SOLD - private collectors

Acrylic on canvas - lives with me


SOLD - private collector


SOLD - interior designer on East Coast

acrylic on canvas by Michele Ranard #hellolovelystudio:
SOLD - private collectors

acrylic on canvas by Michele Ranard #hellolovelystudio:


a lakehouse in Michigan

private collector in Seattle



SOLD at Splendid Avenue in Seattle

abstract seascape on canvas by Michele Ranard #hellolovelystudio #hellolovely #seascape #greige #Maine #driftwood sailboat:


lives with me

Framed and sold at Splendid Avenue in Seattle


SOLD - private collector

 :
currently in our master bath


Styled and photographed by Suzanne of Privet and Holly


SOLD - private collector


Acrylic on Birch panel - lives with me


Mixed media on vintage book covers - SOLD to private collector

panel by michele ranard #hellolovleystudio #midcenturymodern #townshend #typographyart:
my panel at home of photographer/artist Melissa James

In 2010, before the market was saturated with sign-age
and quote-art, I created typography and
edgy urban panels for our home.

My friends loved them so I began
creating them to sell at my shop and a few
boutiques in Chicagoland.



Typography panels on canvas - live with me


As the trend and the demand picked up for typography,
I received a ton of commissions for special song
lyrics and quotes and shipped these all
over the country as anniversary gifts, etc.

panel by michele of hellolovelystudio.com #motherteresaquote #canvas #destroyedjeans #faith:
lives in a modern farmhouse in Illinois

Springsteen panel at One Girl in Barrington:
SOLD at One Girl boutique in Barrington

typography panels for sale at One Girl in Barrington:
SOLD - One Girl

framed typography panel (Money Can't Buy Me Love) at One Girl in Barrington:
SOLD - One Girl

Typography Panels by Michele Ranard #hellolovely #installation:
modern farmhouse in Illinois

Back to a few more seascapes.


SOLD - private collector


presently in my kitchen


Thanks for joining me on the art tour.

I hope to list inventory in my shop
in the coming months along
with great vintage finds.

Next time, I will share mixed media
collages I create on vintage discarded
book covers which incorporate my
love of poetry and the written word.

I'm sharing this post with these
lovely bloggers.

Peace to you right where you are.




You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I love your paintings! They are so calming and happy just like you!!!Beautiful!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci, friend. i would love to paint together someday. xox

      Delete
  2. I agree with Leslie! ..so calming and i love the pastel colors :) Enjoy your day Michele!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, leslie. i am so happy when i am creating!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on all of your sales, Michele! Beautiful, peaceful, lovely work!

    xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! I am looking forward to seeing the book/mixed media art as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, elizabeth. i will get that post crafted soon. they are intimate pieces i feel vulnerable toward so i will work up the nerve. xox

      Delete
  5. I am lucky to have some of your work!! I love having a piece of you in my home because I know you put your heart into your work, So happy you are getting back to the lovely creative YOU.
    xo Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am a huge sea lover and your paintings are truly fabulous! I'm in Chicagoland, too! Also love the typography, there are some great sayings. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! xoKathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi kathleen! thanks so much and thanks for hosting a great event. xox

      Delete
  7. So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure. thanks for your awesome hospitality. xox

      Delete
  8. Your work is beautiful! So soothing and peaceful. I also love your typography. One thing that is unusual that I love is how you carry some letters of a word down to another line. I would have thought it wouldn't look good, but it sure does! Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! it is all about keeping it uncontrolled, imperfect, and a little chaotic. who needs the hassle!?! xox

      Delete
  9. Such a lovely cyber tour Michele. Your work is gorgeous and kind of soulful... it really resonated with me. I'm delighted to be featuring you on Shabbilicious Friday tomorrow. Thank you so much for linking up this week. Hugs - Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so flattered to be featured, kerryanne. thank you so much for your hospitality, kind words, and lovely lovely blog. i so appreciate the nod. xox

      Delete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!