Books: Segreto Vignettes {leslie sinclair}

September 12, 2016


It is not everyday one gets to shout over the web
"CHECK OUT MY BLOGGY FRIEND'S NEW BOOK!"
but today it's my pleasure to invite you to the lovely within
Leslie Sinclair's latest creation:

If the walls here at my fixer upper could talk,
they might say:

"Why can't you work magic on us like Leslie
and her artists in Texas do with those gorgeous Houston
homes ending up on Cote de Texas and in design books?"

 

And the entrance to my fixer upper might indeed chirp:

"True that. When are we getting our
Segreto treatment? Where's our Vignette-y moment!?!"



(Apparently I have created a spoiled cottage makeover monster,
whose stucco-textured walls may not resemble the
divine examples within Segreto Vignettes,
yet can boast they have been touched by
a weird-but-nice blog fairy's paintbrush.)

You see, the word is out about what Ms. Sinclair
and her magical firm Segreto Finishes can do
with a little plaster, paint, and keen vision.

Segreto Vignettes is full of inspiring and artful
wall, floor, ceiling, and cabinetry finishes
which hit all the right notes in the
sophisticated rooms
spotlighted.


Yes, friends.
One bold and beauteous painted floor.

please. paint. the interior. of my fireplace. ebony.

Are you getting a sense of the loveliness within these pages?


 upon our humble dining table sits a most luxurious title



Hundreds of pages of glowing, uniquely appointed
spaces and photographs join masterful tips
and commentary from loyal friend of Hello Lovely,
Leslie Sinclair.


The following image is from one of my favorite
Segreto projects which succeeds with its
magical combination of modern and traditional.
I'm kind of in love.

 




HOW I LOVE that this pooch made the book cover!



Wait til you see what Segreto does with stencils!


Is my own vignette making anyone feel festive and holiday-ish?

103 days people.

And folks love the gift of a beautiful book
such as this one which one can gaze at
whilst sipping
and then return to again and again.
(To clarify: "return to again and again" due to exceptional
beauty, not because you were: too 'plastered' to remember,
blacked out, or are getting too old and suffering
memory loss issues.
Know what..just forget it.)



I hope if you have yet to order your copy,
you will kindly click here so the lovely
may be beamed directly to you
just as
a few pennies from heaven
simultaneously rain on moi:
(it's a secret to lovely to share).


Segreto Vignettes

Peace to you right where you are.





You won't pay extra, but buying product from
here will cause pennies from heaven to rain upon Hello Lovely,
yet you will pay nothing extra.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I used the same large damask stencil shown in this bathroom in my house a couple years ago. Also used it on canvases that I can move around. Chic minds think alike! Ha ha. I asked for this book for my birthday. Can't wait to see it. I have her other books which I look through every few months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! you'll love it. and i agree about the versatility of a damask stencil...always timeless!

      Delete
  2. Lovely, Michele! Thanks for sharing. Such great inspiration, I'm just loving those distressed wood doors in an otherwise white room, so very chic. And oh that powder room, what's not to love? Have a great Wednesday:)
    xo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. segreto is a pro at faux distressing everything! xox

      Delete
  3. Yep! I've seen pages here and there and wow....... love that first pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely review of the book! I need to have you fly down to be my stager-the book looked so pretty in all of those different vignettes!!! Thank you so much sweet friend and I hope all your followers will enjoy reading the book as much as I did putting it together!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!