Modern Decor Inspiration: Piet Boon {Portugal Villa}

September 18, 2016



Piet Boon designed this gorgeous holiday villa
in the south of Portugal with serenity in mind.

Holiday villa?
Eurospeak for vacation house.

The villa's winning ingredients?

-subdued color palette
-luxurious fabrics
-warm unique objects
-a feminine touch
-tone on tone
-lots of linen
-a summer vibe
-local stone
-balance of interior and exterior





















Wouldn't bathing in that egg be memorable?

You must check out Piet Boon's new book,
and since I was willing to climb on top of my
kitchen table for selfies with it, you should
humor me and read that post too!

Find more love for Piet Boon here.

Peace to you right where you are.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love his style!! I wish I was more of a minimalist in my own design! It feels so clean!!! Love your new look--oh so chic!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This villa is fabulous! It speaks luxury to me to me in a very understated way. Love!
    xo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!