Lovely Finds: CUSTOM lovely {4 ways}

October 06, 2011

Lettergirl

If ever you feel inclined
to search etsy for
customized lovely
to enhance 'the everyday'
(or the perfect gift!)
bear in mind you'll be
sifting through
find hundred thousand
items.

Alternatively...

simply tune in here,
and prepare for ensuing swooning
over SUPERCUTE FINDS
selected especially for you.


Michele stamp

*kindly cue David Cassidy*

Dear Letter Girl,

"I think I love you."

 You not only create the sweetest
custom address stamps, but then you go and
name some of them (okay, one)
after me TO THE LETTER!
 (See Michele design above.)

Just when I think I couldn't feel annnnnyyyy
fancier, you outdo yourself again.
You go and make the stamp a self-inker.



In addition to the Michele,
every single style Gina designs is lovely.
Letter Girl's crushworthy stationery
and stamps may just inspire you
to keep in touch the old fashioned way.

Smile
Quote of the Week

I mean, we could all
like
start writing letters again, yes?

We could ignite A LOVELY REVOLUTION
this lettergirl lovin' blogger thinks.

Find these at Zinnia

Remember the other day's teeny weeny customizable
handthrown plates by Zinnia?

I have a new favorite to share:

Merci dish

Don't get me wrong.
On planet Michele, we all believe
getting your favorite number
stamped into a sassy ceramic lovely is swell.
But look at precious merci above...
isn't she a tres bien reminder
to be grateful everyday?
(Or for a thank you gift?)


I LOVE Hawaii, but
the closest I'll get to it this year
is visiting this charming shop right here.
Aloha Letterpress wooed me with
their Hawaiian-happy,
impressionable,
understated lovely.


Aloha Letterpress

When I think customized lovely and correspondence,
I can't help but think
monograms,
stationery,
and
lovely letter press
like this.




And pleeeeeeez...
you don't have to be as conservative as lil' ol' me
who wanted the plain white!

Nor must you spend a fortune.

Letterpress can be pricey;
so how cool is it that Aloha Letterpress
offer smallish quantities???

Here you go...some color for you meanies shaking 'the boring stick' at me again.

It's kind of a win-win, this letterpress, ya know?

First, you sit down with pen and
YOUR senses are delighted
and then whammo!
It gets mailed, and the lucky recipient's are.


custom rubber stamps

Sort of makes me want to leap through the air
in my pointe shoes like a sockmonkey in a tutu.
(Ummmmm. Stacey, where is her tiara? I demand an explanation.)

And don't forget!
Rubber stamps...like the
magical custom beauties created here
can be used for more than simply paper.
Clay! Muslin pouches! Think of the possibilities!

This shop will hook you up
for success and help make those
crafty dreams of yours come true.
BTW, stampers in the know have discovered
clear clings with an acrylic block...wanna be in the know?


I am feelin' fancier just BLOGGING about
all this LETTER HAPPY custom LOVELY.

I guess sometimes we need to be gently
nudged into old-fashioned correspondence
with pretty pretty custom lovely.
So...

Go on, sexy, go write a letter!!!
(uncalled for)

Be a diva, darlin', go design a stamp!!!!
(I'm so 2000 and late)

Make it pretty, and by all means
make it custom!!!!!

and don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Please leave a comment if only
to harrass this blogger for unnecessary
lameness and plead that she lose the
the exclamation key!!!!!

Sometimes even I am surprised
I am this whack.

Peace to you right where you are.

!!!!!!




 Hello Lovely at times partners with
with companies I  love and think may interest you.

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. these are really beautiful! thanks for sharing.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart etsy! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just in case there is any lingering doubt...i do get a little bit thrilled about customized lovely.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza, I couldn't get to the "pin it" button fast enough!
    Thank you for popping by my place!
    I am your newest follower!
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a lettergirl address stamp and I love it! You really can't go wrong with any of her styles. Makes me happy every time I use it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really need to stop posting so much lovely or my bank account is going to be seriously depleted!*

    Oh my god those little tiny plates! I'm dying.

    Gorgeous stuff as always.

    xxx

    *I totally don't mean it and my bank account can sod off. Please continue to post customised lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Michele,
    It's great to meet you! Thank you very much for your kind visit to my blog and for following along as well. I really appreciate it. You're always welcome anytime. Your blog is beautiful and I will be back often.

    The custom looks are gorgeous. I love it all!

    Have a wonderful day.
    Warmly, ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wouldn't want
    you any other
    way, lovely one!
    And btw, ME reading
    THIS is like
    preaching to the
    choir; I am all
    about words and
    I love, love putting
    pen to paper.....
    REAL paper!
    Okay, now I'm the
    one using all the
    exclamation marks.
    Does whack rub off?
    Have a great weekend!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. That "merci" dish is really cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh these are so cool and I LOVE your address one!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michele, thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog...I'm glad you like my little mate (even though he's a grey one)...and you have made ME smile with this beautiful stationery...so many options...I love the idea of handwriting letters again, on gorgeous monogrammed paper...emails are easy and convenient but nothing is as personal as handwritten correspondence (albeit with my scrawl)...have a great weekend. Robx

    ReplyDelete
  12. confession: this was my first experience with letterpress and self-inking stamps...seriously! so i'm like a giddy kid.

    i have always written lots of letters but receive very few in return!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the exclamation key, keep using it!!!!!!
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post is too cute! I have a *major* thing for stuff like this. Bookmarking all these lovely sellers :-)

    Meera xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow those are some fun shops I love love those address stamps. Thank you so much sharing and for linking up to our party Show and Share this week! Come on back this Wednesday to link up your current projects.

    A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing-really intersting stuff. I'm off to check it out. I'm a new follower-like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these! Thank you for linking up with Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just got engaged and have been obsessing over stationary. Didn't even think to look at etsy! Your blog to the rescue, I guess! ;) Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!