Lovely Finds: My New Necklace by Asa Daxberg

November 08, 2011

Splendid Willow Avenue

Meet my new favorite necklace.

find it here

Any idea how special this
gorgeously greige lovely
with the sterling cross is?
Recycled beads from Africa
are strung on a buttery soft leather cord.


Designed by Swedish native
Asa Daxberg
and offered at
Splendid Willow Avenue,
it is one of those easy day-to-night
Swedish chic pieces that should
never be hidden away...
dude, it is a naturally lovely
art piece as well.

chunky bead & sterling cross necklace

Splendid Willow Avenue
boasts other Asa Daxberg statement pieces
such as this seaglass beauty
with sterling medallion.

Someone restrain me from my credit card STAT.
 find it here

Shop owner Monika has also
recently added clothing from the chic line
JARBO.


sheer ballet wrap

How sexycool is this wrap?
Visited the splendid shop yet?

Do hop over to see what I mean about
simple scandi-licious lovely.

That's SCANDI-licious, not scandalous!
(Unless you wear the Jarbo wrap with nothing underneath!)

Crushing like me on this cross necklace??????

Peace to you right where you are.






 Hello Lovely at times partners
with companies I  love and think may interest you.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Love the cross necklace and I just bought one a few weeks ago, they're beautiful. I need to go check out that Jarbo line so I'm off. Thanks for showcasing a beautiful line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, but again, you know Mon. She has an amazing taste and she wouldn't have anything "blah" at her store. Fabulous!

    Have a blessed day!

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty, I mean lovely, blog. I'm watching your home improvements with interest especially the shower selection choices. Thanks for visiting, Jo @ Let's Face the Music

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monika has the best things in her store! I love my sterling bar necklace I bought from her too. Great style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Grey and I will seriously go head over heels for this. Totally my style..chic and scandi.

    Btw, you have rock solid humor. The difference between scandilicious and scandalous is a sexy wrap! (Laughing still)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, so much delicious beauty you have found! Love the necklaces.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, beautiful simple necklaces... and that wrap isn't too shabby either!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely necklace! You always have the neatest items to post about! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My lovely friend. I treasure you so.

    Thank you so much for your support and your endless inspiration.

    Question: How come my pieces look better on your blog - than on my own? (:

    You are the best.

    Love to you,

    Mon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mon is one of my style idols, she is fabulous as is her shop!

    Meera xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both stunning
    pieces! I need
    to check out her
    shop again, as
    she keeps adding
    more and more
    goodies!

    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful necklace! It totally looks Swedish - it has that timeless earthy vibe. Thank you for your sweet compliment today... your home is going to be spectacular when it's done (it already looks incredible)! I sure could use your talents here in Utah - we would have a blast together! For now - we'll just have to get inspiration from each other's blog!

    lol,
    Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh swoon swoon swoon! So much organic, textural loveliness in her offerings!

    Off to check out the shop now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. they are stunning, Would luv for my readers to see this awesome idea, will you please join our weekly party at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-showcase-tutorial-with.html
    have a great crafting weekend!
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many lovely things here ! I want to have almost everything :)

    XX
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for linking up to our party, Show and Share #13, come back again this week!

    A mommy's life... With a touch of yellow
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!