Farmhouse Chic: 7 Inspiring Examples {Decor Inspiration}

October 30, 2013




I'm in the desert at the moment
daydreaming about
living in a farmhouse and imagining
how this style can be interpreted
in various lovely ways.

No. 1
I love how the Swedes
embrace white and grey.


No. 2
How the French love
their limestone and the understated.

No. 3
How the rustic and the pretty
mingle in Texas.

No. 4
How natural wood warms
up white in the Netherlands.

No. 5
How pale pastels and natural
light shine in California.

No. 6
How whimsy and peely paint
charm in Australia.

No. 7
And how color and romance
bloom in Maryland.
Have a favorite flavor of farmhouse chic above?

p.s.
Care to increase charisma?
Like us on facebook.
Srsly. It's a no-brainer.









You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Great post! I love the limestone and understated French style, but the rest are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Makes me want to go buy a farm - or at least the house. French for me, please! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Say hello to your Mom and Sis, from Kathysue! Since I am a California gal I have to go with California farmhouse, you know how I love my LIGHT and AIR!!!
    Have a wonderful trip sweet, lovely lady,
    Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele, I'm lovin' the French and the Australian farmhouses..............the understated look is for me! Thanks for sharing them!
    xo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so lovely, I think the French and Swedish for me!
    Karolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Texas, California, and Maryland are calling my name, Michele! lol Of course Texas is my all time fav, though. :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think I'm more English Farmhouse (think
    The Holiday.....!)

    Hope you are savoring every moment with
    your momma and sister, sweet friend!

    Love & Hugs,
    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is something in each one to appreciate. I'm loving the collection of amethyst colored bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just realized that i like all of those examples....typical pisces! but if i had to pick i would say netherlands....no swedish....no, being a california native, it is all about that "light"....er ahhh....can't choose! sorry.....
    have a grand time, dear.
    erin
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these are wonderful...but the California and Texas farmhouse are calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i knowwwww. those purplelovely bottles have me sighing too.

    i found no examples of 'arizona farmhouse' on my visit but i'll be returning in a couple weeks and hope to discover an example or two.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want them all! I kept waiting to see a favorite and their ALL my favorites...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!