DIY: My boozy pear-apple crumble

December 07, 2013


asked me to join with others across
the planet for a bloggy cooking party.


Ingredients this time around?
Pear & cinnamon.
Since I am a gluten-less girl, I came up
with BOOZY PEAR-APPLE CRUMBLE.
Who doesn't like a boozy pear?





Boozy?
Pretty sure it's unlawful to put vodka
in a fruit crumble...so naturally I went for it.
Resist excessive Limoncello swigging
lest you aspire to be this grown up Jessica
Ha!

 The unbaked crisp
I seasoned green Anjou pears and
Granny Smith apples with homemade Limoncello,
cinnamon, and nutmeg.
No probs if you are without Limoncello;
see the recipe for substitutions.

 French Bar Towel - The Enchanted Home
The sweet crumbly wumbly for the top
was made with butter, g-free flour
(Better Batter), sugar, and
other num. 



The aroma of drunken crisp
baking in the oven
is intoxicating indeed,
and no one will
suspect the secret
ingredients.



Wanna try the delish recipe?





Peace to you right where you are.






You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That looks so delicious I think I may have to make that tomorrow!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you have succeeded in motivating me to cook! Looks wonderful, and I can almost smell it!!
    Happy weekend, Michelle.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! This looks so good Michele! I'll try it:) Sometimes the gluten free is better than the regular. Hope you are enjoying the festivities of the season! xxL

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! I think pears are wooonderful! and that combination sounds heavenly. Have you ever had pear nectar... omg it's like nectar of the gods...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!