House Tour: From Fur Factory to Rustic Boho Fabulous

December 27, 2013



How freespirited fun is this family's Paris loft
which was formerly a fur factory?

_MG_8008

Antiques yet so informal.




The color and texture in this shot kill me. 
I need this mirror.


I spotted this place at Milk Magazine.


Kill me again.




_MG_7950
via

I'm in the mood to clear the holiday clutter
and get creative around the house, but
first...lots of inspiration to soak up.

How about you?

Peace to you right where you are.











You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Fabulous, Michele! Such confidence and great textures!! I love the eclectic mix.
    xo
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will just take living in Paris Thanks!!! That alone would be soo cool!!
    Have a wonderful New years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la - such a lovely place! Happy New Year sweets! :-)

    http://tinajoathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everythings about this space... brilliant! Hope you and your beautiful family had a wonderful Christmas!! Much love to you!

    -Des

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Michele, how wonderfully fabulous! I hope you have an amazing New Year. Sorry I have not posted my lovely gifts yet, I have missed so many post this Christmas, new baby in the family and it keeps me away from the computer. I just photographed everything and it will be my first post of the New Year.

    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool place! I want that mirror too!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!