Artist Inspiration: Poetic Italian Lovely {puella}

January 02, 2014

deco19

h a p p y  n e w  y e a r!
*please don't hate me for humming
'ding dong the witch is dead;'
it was that kind of a year.*

New year, new discoveries.
I shall never tire of discovering
creatives around the globe who follow
their hearts and use their imaginations
and hands to form
beautiful, one of a kind lovely.

Artist and designer Barbara Barbantini,
creator of Puella, creates magical
jewelry from vintage elements.


Home for her is on the West coast of Italy
with her husband and two daughters.

deco16






















Delicately enchanting.

deco3

Humbly evocative.

deco12

deco4


Puella's collections are sold around the world
as well as in Barbantini's shops in Savona and Finalborgo.

Such images bring me a long exhale.
A pocket in which to relax and daydream.

And now I feel inspired to carve out time
to tinker with my own collection
of vintage jewelry, lace, and threads.

This is such a miracle: when the internet
shrinks the world in  away that we may
virtually travel to studios in faraway lands
to be moved and motivated
by the creativity of others.

Peace to you right where you are.















You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Very peaceful interiors here, Creative too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing this Michele, I can't wait to go and check out her site. Her home is an inspiration and those ballet dancer pendants - oh my goodness...
    Keya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these photos, That sofa is gorgeous, I am Norwegian and it touches my Scandinavian heart!

    I finally did my Thank You post for your lovely gifts Michele, stop by for a visit sometime.

    Happy New Year
    Sue

    http://wickedfaeriequeen.blogspot.ca/2014/01/300-thank-you-all-giveaway-belated.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele! .. and happy 2014.

    Beautiful photos here and perfect all the post holiday glam. The sofa is beautiful and the lamp is so fun!
    Her jewelry is so pretty and very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, lovely! Beautiful inspiration to start of the year! That lamp!!!!
    Looking forward to much more of your lovely posts through the year.
    Meera xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have the most beautiful images - what a nice way to start my weekend. Wishing you all the best in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just know that 2014 is going to be your year, sweet friend!! Looking forward to your beautiful posts.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her style... and aren't all three of them just gorgeous...!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!