Tiny Home Decor Inspiration {paris apartment}

September 08, 2014




What's tiny, blue, white, and in the Marais?
This teeny Paris nest available to
rent it if you like.



I wonder how one keeps their butcher block pristine?




Isn't the simplicity refreshing?





Pretty sure we could not count this as a bedroom in the States.










I am loving the interest this ceiling affords.




On a day like today when I see
hours of scrubbing and dusting in my future,
a lovely tiny place sounds pretty appealing.
(Although I bet this place costs as much
as my property with acreage!).

Happy Monday, friends.

Peace to you right where you are.



via

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. We all need an apartment in Paris.
    This is a perfect dream thought to escape from dusting.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small houses are cool! I think i could live in a tiny gingerbread cottage for sure...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!