An English Shabby Chic Cottage {Decor Inspiration}

September 25, 2014



Isn't this English house (available for photo shoots
via Light Locations) amazing in its eclectic boho glory?




I find the combination of incredible natural light,
bright whites, and pops of saturated color so
H A P P Y  L O V E L Y
that it makes me want to find a charming
fixer upper in need of love, give it
the ol' white treatment, and lease
it for photo shoots!


Know what would be fun?
Bring in a million colorful balloons,
a bubble machine,
three dozen cute puppies,
and host a disco brunch.



We'll fire up this happy romp
on the big screen and shake our money makers.
I won 2nd place in a freestyle dance contest in 1979. *snaps a z*


Is this my new calling?
A location for photo shoots that doubles
as a venue for disco brunch?

Care to be placed on the guest list?

Peace to you right where you are.



p.s.
no, mom, your daughter's NOT drinking on a thursday night.



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love all the color in this post. Very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add me to the top and I will shine up my disco shoes and see if my glittery dress still fits:) Probably not but its all good. What a fun happy space, love the light, its like a smiles only zone. Great vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goshhhhh! Mich. Decor-gasm. This is my dream home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele, I'm on your list, I will slip into my dance skin body suit black of course and the black wrap around calve length skirt and I will turn into a dancing machine. Drag some of that Donna Summers music out, along with some disco inferno !
    Love the colour of fun ness here, really inspires a fun artistic-ness in living!

    See you soon lovely disco dancing girl!
    And I bet you tore that floor up.

    Xoxo
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a charming space! I love it all - especially the pops of color against the white palette!
    xo. Leslie
    Segreto Finishes

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!