Winter Inspiration: Cozy Knits

December 06, 2010


As kids,
in winter we wore little handknit
slippers with pom poms on top
made by our Swedish Gram.

My sister Jo adores pajamas
('specially the footie kind)
more than any earthling I know.
These gorgeous and fun
Icelandic blankets
offered by


are the dreamiest, coziest, perfectest
ones I've seen for her!


Pom poms! Could you die?


The Twosome Blanket

The Seal Pelt


The Shield of Wings Blanket

Visit Mjolk's lovely blog here.

Peace to you right where you are.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. As I read this my hands feel frozen... you gave me an idea: take a break for a cocoa on my couch. Thanks! :-)

    xo


    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a good recipe for hot cocoa! I'm serious. My attempts at home-made have been pitiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!