Artist Inspiration: Nick Harner

December 26, 2010


Emerging illustrator


creates fashionable ink/watercolor
pieces like these beauties.

Nick plans to offer originals and
prints to purchase online
very soon!

Emma (2010)


Nicole (2010)

I have commissioned several
paintings and drawings,
and the artist 
(presently studying at Marquette)
is a dream to work with. 


Ava (2010)

Watch for more lovely from
this talented artist very soon.



Peace to you right where you are.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello Michele,
    I am so glad you found inspiration at my post of today! It is always so nice to hear from people from all over the world, espacially from people who read my blog! If you have any questions or if you need some information, please don't hesitate to contact me!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!