druzy delish

September 13, 2012




Must share more druzy cuz I'm
still druzywoozy.

If you have hung out here for awhile,
you may recall the passion for
d r u z y handcrafted jewelry.
The "bezel set in gold vermeil white druzy"
earrings above are one of my recent
finds from  designer Robin Aronson's
Time Out Collection.
Robin calls them elegantly simple, and I agree wholeheartedly.
I have paired them with everything under the sun.
When I peeked at the rest of her collection,
I discovered more of her simplelovely aesthetic.



See what I mean?
And like the natural druzies, the pieces
have an organic, natural vibe that
truly works for everyday accessorizing.


token of love earrings, $25

Following a long stint at Neiman Marcus
(Beverly Hills), Robin began designing
and crafting these gems, selecting
the finest materials she can source.




Wouldn't those sassy green quartz earrings
make an incredible statement this fall?

Definitely hop over to Robin's!
Feelin the druzy, Suzy?

Drusy Quartz Stud Earrings - 24k Gold Vermeil - 6mm Round - Light Pink Drusy Quartz

pale pink druzy studs

Ohhhhhhhh snap!
The first pair of stud earrings I have
fancied in decades!!!!
Relax. I haven't shouted 'oh snap' in a decade.

New Yorker Kristine of
Kristine Lily
creates these lovelies of which I snap.

They are crafted with quality (24K gold),
and the druzy hue is an ultra-sophisticated
nudelicious quiet pink.
Remember Carrie Bradshaw's naked dress?
This the druzy floozy equivalent for your lobes.
Oh snap AGAIN!




In her shop, you will find an array of
fine pieces with romantic-feminine-beachy flair.


 
purple studs
Who can resist royally druzyriffic
rounds in multiple colorways!?!
And aren't these deep purple mambajambas particularly divine?

Kristine's Shop
If the bauble bin is already chock full of druzy,
then do consider making 2012...

*cue the sleigh bells, sista*

a
v e r y  d r u z y  h o l i d a y
for your gal pals, mamas, sistas,
and assorted pierced peeps.

YES?

Peace to you right where you are.



p.s.
Did i say sleigh bells?
Oui.
I like to get the shopping done in September.
(Hate the game not the playa.)




 Hello Lovely at times partners
with companies I  love and think may interest you.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Im with you Michele I like to get my shopping done early for the holidays. I know a certain neighbor who would love some earrings too!

    Enjoy your weekend!
    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about
    Christmas, too, so
    thank you for this
    DRUZY of an idea
    for the gals...hee hee!

    Happy Friday!

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele-
    This is such a beautiful collection. I love the bracelet, and the studs are just perfect.
    Happy Friday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty collection, I love the studs and yes I do hear jingle bells not that far off in the distance.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I don't know if I' ready for sleigh bells yet, but I do so love this little bit if bling! Lovely, indeed.
    Happy Weekend, Michele! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pale Druzy earring as well, all so pretty!
    Nice Post!
    Have a great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stuff! Did you HAVE to tempt me?!?!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The whole collection is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agree, those studs are amazing. Love the green quartz drops and the green ring too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bow down to your planning proficiency. I always know when Christmas is coming and yet, I am never ready in time. These beauties would delight any recipient! Gorg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohmygosh... you could get me in SO much trouble here!!
    xxjoan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mon`s store is one of my favorites. Everything is classy and original. Just like her. :-)

    Thank u for the visit, M. :-)
    xo


    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fabulous! I love the green earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!