Personal Reflections: Macro and Micro Photography

January 05, 2011

Von Karman vortices - Alaska

Can you fathom the beauty
of these satellite photos
juxtaposed with the random
microscopic ones?

I'm craving shitake and creminis
after seeing Alaska above.

So gorgeous.
If you're
an artist somehow
stumbling
upon these beauties,
perhaps they will inspire
a painting...let me know!


sperm on surface of human egg

I'll be especially interested
in the title you give to a
painted masterpiece 
inspired by the above
(an original based
on a REPRODUCTION...
get it????)

Confession:
My first response to this one was
RAMEN NOODLES.

I should go eat lunch now.



Lena Delta - Russia


head of Zebra fish

I'm seeing
a teddy bear angel goddess
of electric love.

(Wouldn't this photo be cool
enlarged and hanging in a
posh club?)

This is pretty much the palette
I wanted for my room
as a kid in the 
70's...
WILD, psychedelic, and glow-in-the-dark.

Mom had a slightly different vision
involving a sophisticated
victorian painting
of a girl with a bird
(hated it then, covet it now). 


Syrian Desert - Eastern Mediterranean Coast

This is our home planet!
We live on a lovely lovely
giant blueberry!

source: nationalgeographic.com

Peace to you right where you are.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I was just thinking what lovely colours were in one of the pictures....yes, you've guessed it....the sperm!! What a gorgeous post idea. I've been devouring your posts. They're brilliant!

    I'm your new follower!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, M! ;-)


    This is so interesting! Isn't it? I love to paint sometimes and this is so inspiring! Lovely!

    That's why I love your blog, Michele! You always find interesting things to talk about. Good job!

    By the way, I loved you comment today. What a great one!

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Michele.

    How are you doing today?

    Missing you at HomeBunch.

    xo


    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!