Hotel Inspiration: The House Hotel

January 23, 2011


The House Hotel Galatasaray
in Istanbul
is a 4-story mansion built in the 1890s
and entirely renovated by the interior designers
Autoban.



Wanna stay here?
Go! Let me know what you think.
I'm not the best traveler...
horrible actually so I'll just
admire from afar.





Isn't that bird cage-y chair cool?


Stalking fancy hotel suites is
one of my new obsessions.

Got any favorites
you've enjoyed
or dreamed of enjoying?

Peace to you right where you are.



INTERIOR DESIGN
Farmhouse Style
Cottage Style
Paris Apartment
Timeless Design
Swedish Style
Tranquil Rooms

RENOVATION
Arizona Cottage Makeover
Chicago Fixer Upper
Our First Home
Great Before/Afters
Renovation Resources
Secrets to Surviving a Reno

ART/DESIGN
My Art
Artists
Books
Interviews with Creatives

CREATIVES
Interviews
Artists
Interior Designers

DIY
Home Decor
Crafts
Recipes
Build a Better Blog

BEAUTY/FASHION
Skincare
Fashion Designers
Clothing





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm not a great traveller either. I get really homesick. Babyish, I know, but I do. :-(

    I could possibly be tempted by this gorgeous place, though!! It looks uber-glam. Love that in a hotel.

    I just had a look at your other blogs (stalker-alert!!). I was going to comment there but I don't think you have comment on...but just wanted to say that I really liked what you wrote about the not-worrying book.

    Sarahx

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, M!

    This is really, really cool! I love traveling! We drove across Canada 2x when my both kids were still on diapers! I know really good hotels and I simply LOVE staying at nice places... seriously.. nothing better! One of my favorites is a boutique hotel in Montreal (St. Paul). It's so fun and the food is great. Vancouver also has great hotels.

    I think I have a free-soul... I could live traveling. :-)

    Fun post!

    Have a great week, sweetie!

    xo


    Luciane at HomeBunch.com


    PS: I'm so grateful for knowing you... thank u so much for all of your comments... it's so nice to read them.. to know you're there. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!