Modern Decor Inspiration: Space Cabin

January 13, 2011



Yo.
Beam me up, Scotty!

Photographer
Filip Dujardin
took these images
of an extremely
FUN
non-spacious space-y
space cabin.


The tight space
was designed
on  an equally TIGHT budget.



Don't you love it
when it's revealed
that a fabulous design
was born because of
a small budget?

I would never have
guessed that here.





My sons would go gaga
for this place!

How would it fare
with the peeps
in your neck of the galaxy?

Peace to you right where you are.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Michelle!

    What a great find!!! I love that "ladder"! isn't it so cool? I love all the white with the colorful decor... so fresh and fun.

    I really enjoyed today's post!

    About your agenda: I'm right there with ya... mop, brooms... gee.. plus, supermarket. Yep.. not much time to be online today.

    Talk to u tomorrow!

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!