Fashion Inspiration: 14 romantic photographs

January 06, 2011


I think what makes this sample of images
resonate with me is the inherent

ROMANTICISM.

The longing. The beauty.
The contemplation.
The mood usually achieved
only when one is somewhere
between dreaming and sleep.





Bruce Weber for Dedon

Elle Portugal





Mario Testino

Kirsty Mitchell





Lauren Ward


Nick Onken

Yes.
Longing.
Restful.
Romance.

Nick Onken

Charmed also?

Peace to you right where you are.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Totally charmed and it made me feel sad.. I NEED SOME ROMANCE IN MY LIFE! :-) lol


    Wonderful pictures and I loved everything you wrote. Profound and light at the same time.

    Thanks for your comment today. I guess I am getting used to you! :-)

    Night night,

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, looks like we have very simular tastes. You and your family are georgous. Thanks for stopping by, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the first picture was of you!! It looks like your profile picture!

    I love your crossed out comment. I do that too. I think I write very profoundly last thing at night - only when I check the next day do I realise I'm spouting rubbish!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!