Book: Locals Only by Hugh Holland

January 03, 2011


Who cares if it's 20 degrees outside right now?
On planet Michele, we can imagine we're in
Southern Cali in the 70s!!!

Photographer
H U G H  H O L L A N D
captured
these extremely cool images
in the 70s
just as skateboarding was born.



The images remind me of sons
who until recently
wore their hair very long and shaggy
like surfers
(though we're in the 
landlocked Midwest).









Hugh Holland's new book
(Ammo Books)
contains these and other tres cool images.

Peace to you right where you are.



 Hello Lovely at times partners with
with companies I  love and think may interest you.

INTERIOR DESIGN

RENOVATION

ART/DESIGN

CREATIVES

DIY

BEAUTY/FASHION

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yes! I needed to see pictures like these today. Everything is pure white outside, covered in snow.. which is beautiful, but I miss the sunshine sometimes. :-)

    I love your blog because I see so many different things here... I learn a lot with you! :-)


    xo


    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!