Artist Inspiration: Erika Kuhn

January 12, 2011


Her work renders me
spellbound.

Mexican-based artist
Erika Kuhn
is crazymasterful.




You may have noticed
these drawings
are done in one of those
moleskin notebooks
artists like.


I am lost in this and awed.






Visit her blog to discover
heartbreaking, emotional, 
and achingly disturbing
gorgeous work.

Bonus points if you speak Spanish.
(YES. bonus points, L.!)



Just shut up.



I said,
zip it.

(sorry. sort of blown away
by these.)

Peace to you right where you are.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. M,

    This is cool.. and I love reading what you wrote... you always make me smile!

    I'm happy to hear you're feeling better... burger & fries, eh? yum! :-) I'm obsessed with fries... I try to not eat as much as I crave it though... :-)

    Take care, sweetie!

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tgese pictures are disturbing, aren't they? But it's hard to say exactly why. I think it's the expression in their eyes. It looks so haunted.

    I love them. I'd love to be able to draw like that.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!