Modern Decor Inspiration: Theurel & Thomas

January 19, 2011


This stylish patisserie
offering delectable
macarons
in the cheeriest of colors is
*gasp*
not in Paris.

THEUREL and THOMAS
in San Pedro, Mexico
was designed by
Anagrama.







The gleaming white interior of the shop
is so crisp and deliciously clean!
(Perhaps this is not the patisserie
to which you drag your
muddy, galoshes-wearing
toddler famous for hurling
a full sippy cup of grape juice...unless
you're feeling saucy.)



Anagrama's
gorgeous branding, packaging,
and design!

I only discovered macarons last year
and am thinking of whipping
up a big batch for valentine's day.
Interested in a recipe
and/or my adventure baking them?
Go here and here.

Peace to you right where you are.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Michele,

    This is so stunning! Mexico??? Really? Isn't interesting?

    Now, I am totally craving macarons.... gorgeous colors.

    Thank you for your comment today, M! Is your family Swedish?

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    I really love them. My mother and grandmother always had them around. I bought some a couple of days ago. GIANT ones half-dipped in dark chocolate. Mmmmm. I guess I will have to eat one in the middle of the day because of you! ;) (grin)

    The ones you made looked good. I haven't made them in forever.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!